Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacker Snapshots

I can't believe it's already late September! Where has the time gone? It's been 3 months since the last blog post and it feels like I've taken a bunny vacation with only one litter born this summer. Life has changed drastically for us, we are finally moved in and settled for the most part. Now it's back to business with the buns! This past week we have had a couple of litters born and two new ones born today! Safe to say that it looks like my baby drought is over. :-) So ready for fall and winter litters! I seriously think I'll halt showing the rest of the year just to make sure my girls can be good moms. Nationals is coming up and before we know it, we'll be nervously standing there awaiting judging at Columbus!

I'm down to 3 stackers now(I have 5)...so here's the stacker snapshots for the evening.








A new up and coming cutie, this is Harper. In the weird 7-8 week stage:

The barn is situated under the RV shed, it keeps it cool in the brutal summer and its not so loud inside during rain storms. God knew what we needed!

New Usher litter...there are a couple of cuties in here I've got my eye on. :)


3 comments:

Lanae said...

I missed ur blog posts!!! lol! Glad to have you back! The bunnies all look fantastic! :D

April @ Scrambled Eggs said...

Yes I'm also glad to see you are blogging again! :)

The Kings said...

Thanks ladies! I'll give it a go again...winter should slow things down a bit for us ;-)