| Oh boy...yes its a boy, and no he's not happy. Don't worry, she didn't drive the car with him in it.;-) |
| Steve being spoiled rotten. He thinks he owns the place now! |
| TJ's litter!! So proud of my first time mom who kindled like a pro! 2 banded and 1 sport...ALL does. Sigh....just when am I getting some nice little bucks?! |
| in our PJ's in sequin boots...what a 'get up'...LOL |
| Monster squash! I haven't had to water them at all, love gardening the eden way...going to have to remember that squash grows best when planted in the fall..not summer. |
| Kyla, still hanging in there! Her foster mom palpated pregnant today so I don't know what I'll do, I'll have to see if TJ can feed her. Fingers crossed! |
4 comments:
Lindsey! I will totally trade you for this disgusting Utah Weather!! Yuck.... What I wouldn't give for 80 degree weather and sun..
I want snow! Ants, mosquitoes and spiders would be gone, no mowing, no a/c, yes I want to trade! :) you know snow is such an exciting thing here that we let school out if it's over an inch! Heehee Y'all would be laughing at us. Lol
I second Paige! You're welcome to the snow AND the cold. I'll spend the next 6 mo. snuggled under a blanket just trying to stay warm:). Haha, when I was a kid I always hoped they'd cancel school. It would be a white out with more than 6 in. of snow, and they'd still make us go!
Lol, so is Steve a house rabbit now? He looks awfully comfortable laying there:).
I'm glad Hannah's baby is doing well. Love the bunny in his barbie car! He's going to need therapy after this:).
I'll THIRD it! :) LOL It's 30 degrees and FREEZING here (plus snow sprinkles!) in MN. Would LOVE some 80 degree weather! Haha. I've no doubt I'll be thawing water dishes before long...no fun.
Kyla looks great! Hope she'll keep on hangin' in there, what a cutie! :)
Congrats on TJ's litter! YAY! I haven't posted yet, but Princess (1st time mom too) did a great job with her litter too! Four perfect babies. <3
And Steve??? Totally spoiled. (As the rest of them are.) LOL
Post a Comment