Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Growing up!

Not much going on at the barn lately, everyone is growing- whether it be growing babies or growing bellies.
The one to watch is the one on the far right-isn't he cute?!

My possible donation bunnies to our new club's auction at our show.

Abby, looking like a blue band here...weird!
Ah...Jennie going through the uglies.
 These little cuties are looking nice!! Need some more growth but I think I'll keep them to replace their dams if they don't do well on the show table.

Addison...watching her teeth they are butting.


Lyric

Tia
I'm dog sitting this week..my sister's dog on the right is a chocolate lab puppy and our dog is the one that looks like he's never fed(he's an Italian Greyhound). Wish we had meat rabbits, he might fatten up. lol
Feels like we're hitting the dog days of summer already and its not even summer yet!

No comments: