Monday, April 23, 2012

Meet Austin...

This past weekend we attended the 6 breed nationals in Fort Worth and wow, the bunnies were gorgeous! I wanted to take home a few but came home with a new little DH buck instead. Meet Austin...he's a young senior buck with 6 GC legs and is strongly Mingus bred. I hope he will cross well with my Christina's does as they also have Mingus lines in their pedigree. He is a nice short bodied rabbit and is round and full throughout. I wish he was a little more fuller in the lower jaw and head but that's alright. Body points are worth more than the head and ear.

He's a bit camera shy!

Addison is growing and growing. She is so cute!! Amelia is tolerating her but I'm starting to see that she wants to be re-bred so is running away from Addison a little more now.






These girls are almost ready for their new homes! I hope they do well for their new owners. I have been blessed to have so many doe babies this year.


 And last but not least, here is miss Holly who is almost grown. She is going through her first molt and will be a nice little brood doe. Love those eyebands, can't get any better than that!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new buck! Everyone is so cute!

Emily said...

Congrats on Austin! He's beautiful!