Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A New Day



Life goes on, the circle is never-ending and on this cloudy day life is definitely bustling in the barn. I gave Lucy a nestbox, she quickly became a busy bee, stomping and running around like a mad rabbit with hay in her mouth. So I took it out since it is a bit early. Hopefully by Saturday she'll be more focused on what she's doing with that hay.


Merri had an accident this morning and I'm hoping her little ones in her belly are alright. She was so hungry at feeding time that she fell out of her cage on the top tier and hit the floor pretty hard right on her belly. She is really pregnant so I hope the babies are still doing okay. Fingers crossed!
She thought the cage wire would make a nice pillow I suppose...


This little guy is just precious! My very first 2nd generation baby born here. So pleased with him. His name is Valentino since he was born on Valentine's day.

3 comments:

Songbird of Hope said...

Goodness! Poor Merri! I truly hope her and her babies are all in good health.

Kendra said...

I hope Merri and her babies are okay! Valentino is just precious!

Emily said...

Oh no, I hope Merri and her babies will be ok! Valentino is WAY too cute, love him. :)