Friday, February 10, 2012

Changing the game plan...new does!

I'm SO excited! I have decided to move 3 does out and bring 3 new ones in. A good friend of mine is going to Ohio in April and will be bringing them back just in time for my birthday! ;-) Can't wait to see pictures of my new girls. I've updated the website to include the sales bunnies and plan to re-work a little of it in the next few weeks with some new graphics...woo hoo! I hope to make a pennant flag banner to hang in the barn as well. Gosh....I NEED to be doing real work instead of being in Bunny land, but the bunnies are just so much more enjoyable.

The girls are ready, just a few more days...

3 comments:

April @ Scrambled Eggs said...

Sounds like a great plan! But haven't you heard that for every bunny you sell you have to buy TWO new ones to replace it? So you need to bring home three more bunnies....

The Kings said...

Someone needs to send my husband the memo! ;-D He gave me a max limit of three. Doh! I just hope they work out well and are more productive in producing show rabbits than the 3 I'm selling. <3

Emily said...

Oooh, super exciting! :) I'm getting some new buns/selling some "old" ones too! :)